Friday, March 9, 2012

I agree with Charles Caleb Cotton.

I often find myself in awe of how creative, interesting, polished, sassy, well read, smartly dressed, well accessorized and worldly the wonderful people in my life are. I catch myself saying “oh tell me about this?” or “where did you find that?” In fact that is what has inspired me to finally blog.

I know that these days we have such sites such as Pinterest (totally my idea btw- that thunder stealer!) to collect new ideas and share them. However, for me that sometimes is just too much. I wanted a select place where I could find my friend Laura’s infamously addicting chocolate peanut butter cookie recipe. A place where Megan keeps me current with the newest purse rage or Angela can post something noteworthy about pop culture or politics. I wanted a collective blog tailored towards me and MY friends. Why? Because my friends have FANTASTIC ideas.

That is what this is all about. It is a place where we as a group of friends can showcase what it is that we bring to the table. I, for one, promise to bring my obsession with holidays, entertaining, themed events, books, baking, weird news, commas and Tina Fey.

Yes, I believe that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. I hope to flatter you all. Welcome friends, post away. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment